Winter is Coming

Hello Hello everyone! How's it going?

The month of November passed by real quick, IMO. I think it's because of all the assignments and exams as well as break that made the time passed by fast. So now, winter break is here! How was everyone's finals? Are you getting your expected grade? I sure hope I get A+ on all my classes!

With winter coming, please be careful out there. The past month has been snowy and rainy quite a lot. Today 12/17/2019, the weather was wintry mix of freezing rain. It literally rained ice! How crazy is that?! I've never seen it before, and it was a little scary to experience tbh! The road were slippery, and there was not enough snow for the snow plow to come and plow the snow. The only thing can be done is putting LOTS OF salt on the road, which in turn, can ruin your car and the road itself! :(

I wish everyone a great winter break and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Don't be let down by the clammy weather, enjoy the snow, enjoy and shorter day time, but be careful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jove Team

BMES 2021 Aftermath!

Video Shoot for the Journal of Visual Experiment (JOVE)