Working from Home....?

Hello everyone! Anne here!

How's everyone doing? I have been working really hard on social distancing, but knowing me, an Introvert, this is the exact area of studies that I would excel in!
Amidst all this confusion and tragedy, I have found positivity! That is to excel in staying at home!!! 
Anyway, I am home safe and sound and I hope everyone reading this is too! I just wanted to update that our research lab will be close (hence there won't be any research activity going on) until at least April 22nd. Unfortunately, May Commencement has been canceled, I am very sorry for all May 2020 graduates, we are in such an unprecedented time! I hope the future will hold better things for all of you.

A simple tip on how to work from home and staying alive and healthy!

1. Practice self-care - shower every day, take care of yourself and pamper yourself! Work out if you can just to get yourself moving, so you don't feel cooped up!
2. Get a hobby! No, seriously, get one. It must be tempting to work all the time trying to accomplish all you can but you need time for yourselves too!
3. Hang out with your loved ones that are staying with you. If you are staying home with them, take some time to hang out with them! I love my animals (I have 5 pets, 2 dogs and 3 cats and I am enjoying every minute with them!!!)
Posted below is one of my cats, Theodor, a ragdoll, who is also the youngest at home, being mischievous and cute at the same time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jove Team

BMES 2021 Aftermath!

Video Shoot for the Journal of Visual Experiment (JOVE)