Funny team building(?) time lol

A group of us usually go for lunch every Wednesday at this Chinese Buffet in Willimantic. This event happened maybe 2-3 weeks ago, I believe! But this is funny because Dr. Libo made chicken feet!!
If you don't know, chicken feet are considered a snack in China! Dr. Wuxia can attest! Either way, she made it, and she said she tried to make it not "as spicy"!!! 

So Ian, our undergrad senior, decided to take a bite at it! It was funny because it was his first taste of chicken feet! 

(To be honest, it was mine as well!) My parents used to tell me (from Malaysia) that eating chicken feet will result in ugly handwriting! So I never ate! In retrospect, I should have ate them because I would have become a medical doctor!!! :P 
The chicken feet itself is white/beige in color after she cooked it. It was cold and slightly slimy (I'm sorry I do not know how to describe the food here!) But it is an excellent snack in China, and Dr. Wuxia enjoyed it! There was a hint of pepper in there, Ian could take it! But as she had mentioned, she tried to make it less spicy! LOL
Either way, enjoy this pic of Ian biting onto Chicken feet :P 



Also, Dr. Wuxia ate the whole chicken feet clean!!!! Like, not even bones are left really... lol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jove Team

BMES 2021 Aftermath!

Video Shoot for the Journal of Visual Experiment (JOVE)